Portable Spectrophotometer that is offered by Pacorr is one of the best instruments to test the colour quality of different products. The quality of different products depends greatly on the colour quality and quality. When a product is displayed, its look and feel makes great impact on the mind of the customers. The Portable Spectrophotometer offered by the Pacorr is the instrument that can be used by the industries to measure the samples of colours that are used in the industries such as white, black and other colour bands.
The instrument is a must have for the industries such as textiles, Paints and coatings, automobile, food industry and so forth. The Portable Spectrophotometer manufacturers and suppliers provide a measuring equipment not only measures the intensity of the colours but can also detect a spectrum of light that corresponds to the colours hence the manufacturers can ensure that quality of the colours used for a products are of best quality and can provide the best look to the products. The spectrophotometer not only tests the colour intensity of the surfaces but also measures the transmittance and reflectance of the surface as well hence can be very helpful in measuring the lustre of the surfaces as well. It can be used for transparent, translucent as well as opaque objects. This instrument can be very good measure for effective quality control in different industries and production vertical for best quality control.
Pacorr offers the best quality of portable spectrophotometer that can be used in a wide array of industry for testing the colour quality of numerous products. The equipments can be used in industries such as textile, automobiles, food industries and so forth. The instrument works on the principles of spectrophotometry which states that every colour or compound is capable of absorbing a certain spectrum of wavelength which can be used for analysing the constituency of the solution. It is process in which the ray of light is sent to a surface and the percentage of transmittance or reflectance can be measured easily with the spectrophotometer. This way accurate analysis of the colour of the surface as well its transparency can be determined. The instrument works on a wide spectrum of light with wavelength ranging from 200 nm to 2500 nm. The instrument is not only used for industries but it is also used in different industrial labs related to glass or chemical compounds. The spectrophotometry can be used to test a solution to detect the components comprised by that solution. The relative for the instrument is under ¬¬+/- 1.5, as compared with other spectrophotometers. The instrument has been used by many industries in preparation of different colour indices. The spectrophotometer manufacturers and suppliers offer a hand held instrument that can be used in different educational institutes and industries as effector measure for quality control with the help of accurate colour analysis. In addition to the instrument, there comes very accurate computer software that helps in accurate colour analysi9s management and helps in connecting the instrument through a computer so that all the testing data can be downloaded for extended functionality.
- Model: PC800
- Illumination/observation system: 45/0 method (45 ring-shaped illumination, vertical viewing), Comply with CIE No.15,GB/T 3978
- Integrating sphere Size: Φ58mm
- Light Source: combined LED sources
- Sensor: Silicon photodiode array
- Wavelength range: 400~700nm
- Wavelength interval: 10nm
- Reflectance range: 0~200%
- Measuring Aperture: Φ8mm
- Color Space: CIE LAB, XYZ, Yxy, LCh, CIE LUV
- Color difference Formula: ΔE*ab, ΔE*uv, ΔE*94, ΔE*cmc (2:1), ΔE*cmc (1:1), ΔE*00
- Other Chromaticity Data: WI(ASTM E313,CIE/ISO, AATCC, Hunter), YI(ASTM D1925,ASTM 313), TI (ASTM E313,CIE/ISO), Metamerism Index (Mt), Color Stain, Color Fastness
- Observer: 2°/10°
- Illuminant: D65, A, C, D50, D55, D75, F2, F6, F7, F8, F10, F11, F12
- Display Data: Spectral Value/Graph, Colorimetric Value, Color Difference Value/Graph, PASS/FAIL Result, Color Offset, Color Simulation
- Measurement Time: 1.5s
- Repeatability: Spectral Reflectance: standard deviation within 0.1% (400-700nm: within 0.2%)
- Colorimetric Value: Standard deviation within Delta E*ab 0.04 (Measurement conditions: white calibration plate measured 30 times at 5 seconds intervals after white calibration was performed.)
- Inter Instrument Agreement: Within Delta E*ab 0.2 (Average for 12 BCRA Series II color tiles)
- Dimension: L*W*H=90*77*230mm
- Weight: 600g
- Battery: Li-ion battery. 5000 times within 8 hours
- Lamp Life: 5 years, more than 1.6 million measurements
- Display Screen: TFT 3.5inch, Capacitive Touch Screen
- Interface: USB/RS-232
- Data Memory: 1000 Standards, 15000 Samples
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40℃(32 to 104°F)
- Storage temperature: -20 to 50℃(-4 to 122°F)
- Standard Accessory: Power Adapter, Li-ion Battery, Operating Instruction, CD-ROM (containing management software), Data Line, White and Black Calibration Cavity, Protective Cover and Wrist Strap
- Optional Accessory: Micro Printer, Universal Test Component
- Others: Provide complete spectrum reflectance curve, Input L, a, b value manually
- Notes: The specifications are subject to change without notice
- Compact size for easy handling
- High accuracy for better quality assurance
- Comes with thermal printer as an option.
Why use spectrophotometer over colour matching cabinet?
The colour matching cabinet is only used for testing the colour of a products in different lighting conditions whereas the portable spectrophotometer offered by Pacorr is used for performing a scientific test called spectrophotometry that is used for analysing the constituents of a compound or solution which has a great usage in the industries that are chemical based such as food industries, pharmaceuticals, textile and so forth.
Which light source is used by the portable spectrophotometer for testing?
The portable spectrophotometer offered by Pacorr uses a monochromatic LED light source that is received by a light sensing diode on the receiver end.
What are the accessories that are provided with the instrument?
Pacorr offers their portable spectrophotometer with standards accessories such as Power Adapter, lithium-ion battery, Operating manual, CD-ROM, Data Line. White and Black calibration cavity, protective cover, and wrist strap.
Are their ay optional accessory that are available on request?
Yes. There are some optional accessories offered with Pacorr’s Portable Spectrophotometer that can be requested by the customers which include Micro Printer and universal test component.
Is the lamp provided with the instrument replaceable?
Yes. Although the lamp that si provided with the instrument has a life of approximately 5 years or 16 million measurements. But of the lamps needs to be replaced, you can contact our customer support.