Bursting Strength Tester analogue manufacturers and suppliers offer the best testing instrument that is very helpful in many different industries for testing the bursting strength of materials such as fabric, paper, leather, card boards and so forth. The bursting strength is one of the most important properties of materials which gives a deep analysis of the properties such as overall tensile strength, structure of the materials, elongation and so forth.
The bursting strength is conducted to understand the amount of rupture that is experience by a material when it is subjected to bursting forces during usages. For example, when the packaging containers such as corrugated boxes are used in actual conditions, they are subjected to extreme bursting forces that can rupture the structure of the containers and hence can compromise the quality and safety of the products inside. Similarly, when textile materials are used for industrial purpose, they need to have high bursting strength so that they could resist the rupture due to bursting forces they are subjected.
The bursting strength tester analogue model can help the manufacturers of such materials in testing the materials for their bursting strength and hence understand the strength and quality of the materials they are producing. The instrument is highly accurate and efficient testing equipment that can give accurate analysis of the materials being tested in a regular manner. The instrument comes with an analogue meter which makes it easy to read the test readings and hence make faster and accurate analysis of the products.
Pacorr’s Bursting Strength Tester analogue model is one of the most extensively sued testing instrument that is being used in a variety of industries for ensuring the best quality of materials such a paper, cardboards, corrugated sheets, fabrics, leather and so forth. The bursting strength of a material can be named as the resistance offered by the material to rupture when a bursting force is exerted on it. Materials like corrugate sheets and fabrics are subjected to extreme bursting forces when they are used in industries and if the strength and quality of the materials is not good enough, it can cause the materials to fail.
The bursting strength tester analogue manufacturers and suppliers incorporate a mechanism thatexerts a bursting strength on the test specimen using a rubber diaphragm. The diaphragm is inflated under the influence of liquids such as glycerine so that the force exerted on the test specimen is even from all sides. This helps in increasing the accuracy of the test. The force is exerted on the specimen until it reaches the rupture. The instrument is provided with an analogue pressure gauge that shows the reading of the force that was exerted on the specimen the point at which the rupture occurred. This helps the manufacturers in understanding the bursting strength of the materials exactly and helps making any changes in the composition of the materials and increase the strength of the materials according to the requirements. The instrument is a must have for industries that manufacture industrial materials such as fabrics or corrugated sheets so that they can ensure the best quality of products to the customers.
- Model: PCBSTA
- Capacity: 0 – 7 kg/cm² and 0 – 35 kg/cm²
- Display: Analogue
- Opening in upper clamp: 35.5 mm diameter
- Openings in lower clamp: 38.1 mm diameter
- Accuracy: ± 1% within 10% to 90% of entire range as per IS: 1828.
- Least Count/Resolution: 0.2 kg/cm² for Gauge I 1.0 kg/cm² for Gauge II
- Power: 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz
- Test fluid : Glycerin about 98% purified(lab grade)
- Rate of fluid displacement: 95 cc/minute
- Motor: 1/4 HP Single Phase , 1440 rpm
- Control Method: Analog
- Standard: ASTM D 3786-01, ASTM D 3786 – 80A, ASTM D774
- Ease of installation, high accuracy, and fine performance.
- Calibration facility is also available.
- Single Push Button Operation
- Highly accurate test results under multidirectional Force
- Strong Gripping clamps
- Grooved structure of Test Specimen Holder to avoid slippage and intact holding of specimen under test
- No slippage in case specimen is tightened uniformly using operating wheel