Pacorr’s Bursting Strength Tester -Pneumatic Computerised is one of the most important and extensively utilised testing instruments that are used in the paper and packaging industries to ensure the best quality of packaging materials delivered to the clients in various industries. With increasing awareness of people regarding quality, it becoming important for the manufacturers to adopt the best quality assurance practices to ensure that they are providing only the best quality products to the customers.
To ensure the best quality of products, one of the most important aspects is packaging. Only with good quality packaging, it is possible to provide the best level fop protection to the products during transportation and It is not possible for t a weak and low quality packaging to ensure the best quality and protection of the products hence the manufacturer of packaging materials such as corrugated boxes to test the strength of the boxes with helps of proper testing instrument such as bursting strength tester to ensure that the packaging box will be able to bear the high forces that will be levied on them during transportation.
Pacorr is one of the well-known manufacturers and suppliers of high precision Pneumatic Bursting Strength Tester that are being used in different packaging and other industries to test the quality and strength of the packaging materials such as corrugated sheets and boxes. It is also being used in industries to test the bursting strength of the materials such as textiles, leather, and paper. The bursting strength is the maximum amount of the force that a material can bear without facing rupture or damage. Once the bursting strength is calculated, it can also be used to calculate the bursting factor of the material.
Bursting strength tester pneumatic offered by Pacorr is one of the most precise testing instruments that is widely used for calculating the bursting strength of the materials and ensure better quality. The instrument is provided with serrated clamping mechanisms that allows tight and slippage free gripping of the specimen. The pressure required for clamping of specimen is applied pneumatically to ensure better and convenient gripping. The digital display shows accurate test reading for the convenience of the users. There is a circular diaphragm made from pure gum rubber provided with the instrument to apply pressure on the specimen during the testing procedure. The test is conducted by applying hydraulic pressure on the diaphragm using glycerine that stretches the diaphragm and causes the rupture of the specimen. When it comes to the quality and longevity of the instrument, the materials used for fabrication of the instrument are of highest grade and can withstand the extreme harsh conditions of the industries and hence can service for a longer time without compromising the accuracy and functionally of the instrument. The Bursting Strength Tester -Pneumatic –computerize comes with computer software that allows easy computer connectivity and allows users to download the testing data on a computer devices for better and in-depth analysis of the testing results.
For more information on Bursting Strength Tester Pneumatic Computerized and best price quotes, please contact our team of experts.
- Model: PCPBST-C
- Capacity: 0-40Kg/cm2
- Least Count : 0.1Kg/cm2
- Display: Digital & Computerized both
- Clamping arrangement: Pneumatic
- Compressed Air Pressure: 2-5 Bar
- Opening in upper clamp: 35.5 mm diameter
- Openings in lower clamp: 38.1 mm diameter
- Rate of fluid displacement: 95cc/minute
- Test fluid: Glycerin
- Motor: ¼ HP Single Phase
- Peak Hold Facility: Yes
- Safety Switch: Yes
- Accuracy: ± 1% within 10% to 90% of entire range as per IS:1828
- Standards: ASTM D3786, ASTMD774
- Digital & Graphical indication of readings.
- This equipment is completely microprocessor based.
- TARE facility incorporated.
- Peak Hold facility for keeping the maximum value in the memory.
- Bright LED display.
- Single Push Button Operation.
- Microprocessor based display for accurate test results
- Memory to hold up to 9 test reading
- Highly accurate test results under multidirectional Force
- Strong Gripping clamps
- Grooved structure of Test Specimen Holder to avoid slippage and intact holding of specimen undertest
- No slippage in case specimen is tightened uniformly using pneumatic pressure.
- Computer/ Laptop: Client Scope