Pacorr’s environmental stress cracking resistance tester (ESCR) is an ideal testing instrument that can be used for testing the impact of environmental factors on various products and materials. When we are talking about the industrial usage of different materials, it must be kept in mind that there are many factors that can make the environment of the industries very harsh and difficult to work with.
There is humidity, moisture, chemical fumes and so forth that can have a deep impact on the quality and life cycle of different materials. This is why before starting the use of any material in a particular environment, it is essential for the manufacturers to test the behaviour of that particular material under such working conditions. This helps in assessment of the challenges that might be faced when the material is used in actual conditions.
The most commonly tested materials for environment stress cracking resistance include plastics, rubber, polymers and so forth. The environmental stress cracking resistance tester manufacturers and suppliers offer a cabinet which is capable of simulating the actual environmental conditions in an industry and can assess the life cycle of a material when it is subjected to such conditions. With the help of this testing apparatus, the manufacturers can easily ensure that the products they are going to use is fit for their environment and can give a long service life without any failure.
Environmental Stress Cracking Resistance Tester by Pacorr is one of the most suitable testing apparatus that can be used for testing the quality of materials and impact of the environmental factors on the materials that are used in industries. The materials like rubber, polymers and plastic are used extensively in different industries having different environmental conditions. It is essential that the manufacturers ensure that these different environments do not have any adverse effect on the materials so that they could function perfectly without any failure. For this they need to test the impact of the environmental factors on the materials and assess those impacts in detail.
The environmental stress cracking resistance tester manufacturers and suppliers provide a machine that simulates the conditions that are faced by the materials in different industries such as the moisture, humidity, chemical fumes, acidity and physical tension. It is an ideal equipment that can be used for testing the impact of agents such as soaps, detergents, wetting agents, oils and so forth. The test specimen is placed in the cabinet for a specific amount of time under tension and is monitors for any cracking due to stress. After the test duration, the specimen is taken out and the impacts of the test are studied. The instrument is equipped with different glass tubes, holding racks and other accessories make it easy to conduct test accurately and in very less time. The outer body of the apparatus is zinc plated and has a grey finish for better corrosion resistance. This instrument can also help in testing the efficiency of the production process and the treatment given to the products and hence ensures the best quality assurance of the final products.
- Model: PCESCRT-1
- Size: Inner Bath 12” x 14” x 12”
- Material of Construction: Inner Bath S.S. outer M.S.
- Temperature Controller: Microprocessor Based digital Auto tunnel PID controller with range up to 200˚C Resolution of 0.1˚C & accuracy of ± 0.5˚C
- Heating Load: As per required of Bath
- Circulation: Induction motor with stirrer.
- Testing Capacity: Six tests at a time.
- Accessories: Cutting Die, Nicking Jig, bending cum Transfer tool and Specimen holder, Test tube and rubber cork-6 nos. each.
- Power: 230V AC, 1 Phase, 50 Hz.
- Paint: Powder Coating.
- Solution for test Igepal. (Arrange By Customer)
- Temperature controlled through PID controller
- Advanced Digital Microprocessor based PID based temperature controller
- Provision of Set Value(SV) and Process Value(PV) on temperature display
- Inbuilt Auto tuning function
- Equipped with rapid heaters for uniform and homogenous heating and maintaining temperature inside the chamber
- Integral water drain system
- Inbuilt Calibration features with reference to master PID controller
- Stirrer motor for precise stirring of sample inside the tank and uniformity of temperature
- A set of Test tubes along with fixture to hold samples inside the tank
- Standard: ASTM D1693
What is Environmental Stress Cracking?
The environmental stress cracking is development of the corrosion cracks that are developed on a surface when it is subject to a highly corrosive environment. The industries need to test the quality of the products they manufacture for the environmental stress cracking.
What Industries Need to Test their Products for Environmental Stress Cracking?
The industries that manufacture products that are subject to corrosive environment, must test their products before delivering to the customers. The industries such as paints and coating industries, metal industries and rubber industries must use the testing devices to ensure the best quality of the products.
What Factors can be testing with the Devices?
The environmental stress is developed because of a variety of factors such as moisture, humidity, acid fumes and so forth. This is why the device is used for testing the impact of different factors such as humidity, moisture, and heat.
What are the accessories given with the instruments?
The accessories that are provided with the instrument for smooth operation include Cutting Die, Nicking Jig, bending cum Transfer tool and Specimen holder, Test tube and rubber cork-6 nos. each.