The Coefficient of friction tester Computerised is one of the most commonly used testing instruments in the paper and packaging industries for testing the amount of friction that is offered by a material when there is a relative motion between two surfaces. In the packaging industries, the materials that are used for packaging of different products such as labels and tapes, have to handle a lot of different situations such as harsh working conditions, extensive friction and so forth. These working conditions can easily cause the packaging materials to damage and defacing of the materials.
The Coefficient of friction tester Computerised manufacturers and suppliers offer a very efficient testing instrument that is capable of testing the impact of the friction on the packaging materials.
Pacorr is one of the most prominent Coefficient of friction tester Computerised manufacturers and suppliers that offer a very efficient testing instrument that is used in the packaging industries for testing the impact of friction on the packaging materials. When the packaging containers are handled for storage and transportation, then they are subjected to a very high amount of friction. This friction is very harmful for the safety and intactness of the packaging containers. Additionally, the packaging containers can also be defaced by friction. If the packaging of a product has any flaw or defect, then it can have a great impact on the quality of the products. This is why, the manufacturers need to test the behaviour of the packaging materials when subjected to heavy amount of friction. With an optimum amount of friction offered by the materials, it is also very easy to move that container.
The Coefficient of friction tester Computerised is the best instrument that can be used for testing the quality of packaging materials for ensuring the best quality of the products. The instrument is given with a specimen clamp which holds the two samples that are to be tested for friction. Both the samples have printed faces facing towards one another. When the test is started, the samples are rubbed against each other with circular strokes. These circular strokes induce friction between them. A specific number of circular strokes are applied on the samples during the testing procedure. Once the number of strokes is applied, the samples are taken out of the machine and are studied for the extent of damage of the printing and the surface.
The instrument is equipped with a computer interface that allows the machine to be attached with a computer and hence allows the user to transfer all the data to the computer for better analysis. The maximum load cell capacity of the instrument is 1 kilogram-force. Additional capacities are also available on request. There is a microprocessor based digital display with peak load memory. It is a table top model that is made with very high quality steel and stainless steel that offers long service life and sturdy operation.
- Load cell Capacity: 1 Kgf. (or as per requirement)
- Display: Microprocessor based Load controllers with memory of Peak Load.
- Speed Indication: In LCD display
- Resolution: 1gm with accuracy of +/- 1 gm.
- Motor with fix speed as per standard.
- Computer Interface:Through RS 232 Versatile Window based software for COFtest.
- Calculation and results for Static and Dynamic COF. Graphical results for COF
- S.S. moving platform with guider and scale.
- Size of Sled: 63.5 mm X 63.5 mm X 6 mm.
- Weight of Sled: 200 Gm.
- Self-calibration of load and travel to microcontroller.
- Sturdy structure with accuracy of 1 degree.
- Policed SS platform with glass plate with Sample holding clamps to perform test.
- Table Top Model
- Paint: Powder Coated
- Power: 220 V, 50 Hz.
- Display is based on microprocessor for highly accurate test results.
- Both dynamic and static friction is displayed.
- Can hold up to 9 test readings in memory
- Feather touch controls.